How can I set up a direct debit?
With a couple of exceptions*, you can do this via Online Member Services. Here’s how:
- Log in
- Go to Payments
- Click Payment details - premiums
- Click Edit
- Tick Pay your premiums by direct debit? box
- Select Bank account as Direct debit type
- Enter BSB
- Enter Account number
- Enter Account name
- Select Rebate tier
- Enter direct debit effective date
- Select Frequency (fortnightly, monthly, six-monthly, annual)
- Click Next
- Read and accept Direct debit agreements
- Click Submit.
- Super or salary deductions: See how
- Cash payments: Contact us on 1300 344 000 or request a callback and we’ll call you.
Changing an existing direct debit?
You can follow the above steps to update your:
- Bank account details
- Payment date
- Payment frequency.
It can take up to 14 days for these changes to be processed, so please allow time for this before your next scheduled direct debit.