Brad Joyce - Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Brad is responsible for leading the organisation and executing the strategy. He draws on his extensive management and commercial expertise, which includes more than 15 years’ experience in the health insurance and health care industries. In addition to his role as CEO, Brad also plays a leading role in shaping the future of the private health insurance sector as:
- a Director of Members Own Health Funds – an organisation established to promote the benefits of not-for-profit and mutual health funds
- Chair of hirmaa and a Director of Private Healthcare Australia Ltd - industry associations that are currently active in the private health insurance industry
- Deputy Chair of HAMBS Systems Ltd - an IT solutions provider to the health insurance industry
- a Director of the Australian Health Services Alliance Ltd – a hospital and medical contracting company in the health insurance industry
- Company Secretary – Teachers Federation Health Ltd.
Nurses & Midwives Health will outsource the management and operation of the Nurses & Midwives Health fund to Teachers Federation Health Ltd. (ABN 86 097 030 414)