How do I claim towards travel expenses?

Eligible members can submit their supporting documentation via:

Teachers Health app

Please write ‘travel expense claim’ on your supporting document(s) before uploading. So we know you’re claiming for travel, not the health practitioner’s fees.

Claim form

Submit a completed claim form including Travel as the Service type and your travel dates under Service date.

You can send the form via:

  • App: including the completed claim form with your supporting document(s)
  • Email:
  • Post: GPO Box 9812, Sydney NSW 2001